Providing Quality Care for Adults and Seniors in the Comfort of Their Own Homes
We provide help with personal care, day-to-day activities, transportation, and positive human interaction and companionship for one or more individuals.
Suburban Home Care® is DuPage County’s premier provider of in-home care for seniors and adults with disabilities.
Our agency is a Family Owned Small Business since 1995. We are fully licensed through the Illinois Department of Public Health and follow all of their policies and procedures. We are bonded and insured, allowing our clients peace of mind that they are fully protected when receiving care in their home.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care- bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene
- Personal Security- decrease fall risks and increase home safety
- Transfers- bed, bath, chair, wheelchair
- Encourage exercise and well-being
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Companionship and mental stimulation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery & general shopping
- Escorts to events, appointments and errands
- Post-surgery and rehab assistance
- Experience with Dementia, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Hospice and more
- Respite for family members
- We also provide assistance within a facility
Schedules are fully flexible to meet your individual needs
From Hourly to 24/7 In-Home Care
Provided by CNAs/Home Health Aides
At Suburban Home Care® we hire educated and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides that are warm, compassionate, and friendly. Our team loves providing care for adults and seniors in every setting and situation.
We have built an excellent reputation for choosing our client’s caregivers based on skill and personality. We work side by side with families to meet every client’s individual needs, ensuring safety, security, and happiness. Our mission is to provide reliable and consistent caregivers. With our one-on-one care, you can expect improvements in areas such as mobility, self-sufficiency, and wellness.
For your added security, our employees have:
- Current TB test
- Random drug testing
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Digital Fingerprint Background checks
- Employment and reference verifications
- DMV history and Insurance verifications
Each “Client Care Plan” is updated regularly to guarantee excellent service. “Care Log Sheets” are filled out daily to monitor client’s progress and care. We conduct supervisory visits on a regular basis wherever services are being provided to ensure continued quality. Please feel free to call us 24/7 with any comments or questions.