Our caregivers are valued and appreciated as much as our clients. The caregivers that join our team will share our dedication and passion in providing care to the elderly. We are looking for experienced, dependable, patient, flexible and compassionate caregivers. If these qualities describe you, then we want to welcome you to our staff!
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read and write English fluently. Second languages are a plus!
- Good verbal and written communication necessary to carry out instructions and communicate with agency, client and family
- Must have lived in Illinois for at least 1 year prior to hire
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and provide 2 required forms of identification
- Certified Nursing Aide or at least one (1) year experience.
- Non-certified caregivers must complete an 8 hr. training and be able to pass a competency test or submit proof of completed training dated within one (1) year of hire.
- Must be listed as “eligible to work” on the IDPH registry and have had a digital fingerprint criminal background check performed, or submit to a check and additional screenings.
- CPR & First Aid Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Drivers are preferred. Safe driving record, reliable automobile and valid insurance. Some live-in cases do not require a driver.
If you would enjoy the gratification that comes from providing in-home care and companionship to those in need, Please call us now or apply online by clicking below. You will be improving our client’s quality of life while helping them to remain in their homes.